Configured Lifting Devices for Special Load-Bearing Capacities and Industry Requirements
Vacuum Lifting Devices VacuMaster
Move Heavy Loads Weighing up to Several Tons Ergonomically and Securely
The vacuum lifting device VacuMaster from Schmalz is the ultimate workhorse. Whether handling metal plates, wooden boards, plastic sheets, barrels, windows or glass sheets – the lifting devices tackle even the heaviest tasks with weights up to several tons. For applications where many hands would normally be required, the VacuMaster allows workpieces to be handled effortlessly by just a single operator while protecting the employee’s health.
Brochure Download : Lifting Devices VacuMaster and Tube Lifters Jumbo (PDF,8.8 MB)
- For handling large, flat and typically non-porous workpieces
- Loading and unloading CNC laser cutting machines with metal plates
- Loading and unloading CNC machining centers with wooden boards or plastic sheets
- Handling and positioning glass panels and windows during production, framing and installation
- Efficient, non-damaging handling of heavy loads
- To work ergonomically and protect operator health
- Excellent work safety and process reliability thanks to vacuum reservoir and audible warning device
- Long service life due to a robust mixture of steel, aluminum and high-strength plastic
- Low operating costs thanks to controlled vacuum generator with energy saving (Comfort version)
Lifting Devices VacuMaster – Lighten Your Load.
Design and Function
The vacuum lifting device VacuMaster has a modular design. Various basic modules, operator handles, load beams and suction plates allow you to customize the configuration. The necessary suction force is generated by the vacuum generator and transferred to the workpiece via the suction plates. For safety purposes, the aluminum load beam also serves as a vacuum reservoir. A chain hoist is required for lifting or lowering motion, which Schmalz offers along with a compatible crane system.
The right solution for any task: With their modular system, the VacuMaster Basic and VacuMaster Comfort cover standard applications weighing up to 750 kg. Schmalz also offers additional lifting devices which are specially designed for the specific requirements of certain industries.