Terms & Conditions
Welcome to SK-TEC AUTOMATION & ENGINEERING SDN BHD official website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the official website – www.sk-tec.com.my operated by SK-TEC during your online purchase.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms and conditions are applicable to all visitors, users and others including, but not limited to vendors, merchants, contributors and/or browsers who access or use our service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Price & Product
- SK-TEC shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details, and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are stock availability.
- SK-TEC shall make every effort to ensure the products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the SK-TEC reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the customer of similar value and range.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the SK-TEC reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- Customer is required to register before placing an order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your email and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your email and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- SK-TEC has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must inform SK-TEC Customer Service 03-8060 8771 / 03-8068 3377, or self-update in www.sk-tec.com.my profile, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify to the SK-TEC for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify to the SK-TEC immediately.
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.sk-tec.com.my, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
- SK-TEC may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service 03-8060 8771/ 03-8068 3377.
RETURN / REFUND
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service 03-8060 8771 / 03-8068 3377 at the time of delivery; otherwise, we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- Kindly refer to our Return & Refund Policy which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods using the various payment methods made available on the Platform.
- The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment. The payment methods may also be subject to the following terms:
- Credit Card
Credit card payment option is available for all Buyers. SK-TEC accepts all Visa and MasterCards credit cards and is 3D Secure enabled (verified by Visa and secured by MasterCard). All credit card information of Buyers is protected by industry-leading encryption standards.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if Buyer is using a non-Malaysian issued card due to foreign exchange rates.
- Debit Cards
SK-TEC accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards, subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by industry-leading encryption standards.
- Online Banking
Buyers may use this payment method for a more comprehensive and secure transfer from other Affiliate Banks such as Public Bank, Maybank, CIMB Bank, AmBank, RHB Bank and Hong Leong Bank. Orders can be paid and get updated within minutes for fast and secure payment service.
- Credit Card
We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by SK-TEC.
We aim to deliver within the time-frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
|Location||Delivery time frame|
|Peninsular Malaysia||2 – 5 working days|
|East Malaysia||3 – 8 working days|
|Note: There is no delivery during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.|
On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for the delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for the delivery. All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery.
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the order received.
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify SK-TEC immediately of any change to their delivery address.
We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.
Should you have any queries or concerns about our terms or policies, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help you! Contact us here at:
SK-TEC AUTOMATION & ENGINEERING SDN BHD
NO. 54-A, JALAN PU 7/3,
TAMAN PUCHONG UTAMA,
47100 PUCHONG, SELANGOR,
03-8060 8771 / 03-8068 3377