Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, company name, telephone number, fax number, address, email address, credit card information, bank account number. Specific purposes for which your Personal Data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement under section 6 below, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third-party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
The address is as follows:
Email Address: [email protected]
For enquiries, please contact 03-8060 8771 / 03-8068 3377
Personal Information Collection
As an SK-TEC customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and/or continue to subscribe with us for a service and/or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- providing the Services;
- analyzing, verifying and/or checking your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you;
- enabling the daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
- the normal management, operation, and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
- research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
- investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious transactions;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law;
- aggregated behavioral analysis.
Please note that we cannot so use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent.
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data held by us;
- ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
- ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data;
- opt-out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time;
- subject to paragraph 6.1 above, limit our processing of your Personal Data.
Any requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to:
Email Address: [email protected]
For inquiries, please contact 03-8060 8771 / 03-8068 3377
In accordance with the Act, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.